Driving some of the most aggressive and comprehensive goals in the tech industry
Our carbon footprint (44,890,100 tonnes CO2e) decreased 4% compared to 2019, driven by a decrease in emissions associated with product use, product transportation, commuting, and facilities.
Our water footprint decreased to 209,097,000 cubic meters, 11% less than 2019, driven by a reduction in indirect consumption associated with HP product use and decreased water consumption in our supply chain.
* “Leadership” is defined as director level and up at HP. We expect that gender identity will remain a key topic in many parts of the world. In the future, HP may take in account of more data and those who identify as female will be counted towards the 50/50 gender equality goal.
1. HP Pavilion is our first consumer notebook product line with ocean-bound plastics.
2. As of February 2021.
3. Based on HP's internal analysis of displays marketed to consumers as of Sept. 2020. Display’s 85% post-consumer recycled plastic content consists of 5% ocean-bound plastic materials by weight.
4. Based on HP internal analysis. Fabric is made with recycled PET plastic water bottles. Product exterior is made from 70% recycled materials. Interior and exterior is 25% recycled materials, the equivalent of ten 16.9 oz. recycled plastic water bottles.
5. Made with 96% recycled plastic bottle material.
6. Recycled plastic content percentage is based on the definition set in the IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT standard.
© Copyright HP Development Company, L.P.