Your business productivity and office environment matter. HP designs toner cartridges to be easy to use, dependable, secure, and part of a closed-loop economy.
Get professional-quality documents from first page to last, and avoid costly reprints with reliable, easy-to-replace cartridges.1
Original HP Toner Cartridges are designed for security with tamper-resistant chips, firmware and packaging.2 Learn more
Don't compromise on health and indoor air quality. HP voluntarily designs and tests its printing systems4 to meet eco-label emission guidelines.
Keypoint Intelligence Buyers Lab were appointed to conduct independent reliability evaluation testing between non-genuine toner cartridges and original HP toner cartridges. Learn about the key insights and comprehensive findings here.6
Product images are for illustration purposes only, product availability and colours may vary by country.
1. Based on a Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab comparative page yield/reliability evaluation of original HP XL inkjet and toner cartridges vs. third-party remanufactured/compatible cartridges in Australia and New Zealand tested from September 2019 – January 2020.
2. HP Office-class printing systems include Enterprise-class devices with FutureSmart firmware 4.5 or above, Pro-class devices, and their respective Original HP toner, PageWide, and ink cartridges. Does not include HP integrated printhead ink cartridges. See https://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA6-8438ENW and hp.com/go/SuppliesSecurityClaims
3. Program availability varies. See hp.com/recycle.
4. An HP printing system consists of HP Printer, paper and Original HP supply. Blue Angel DE-UZ 205 emissions criteria or earlier versions of Blue Angel criteria applicable when printing system launched. EPEAT acknowledges Blue Angel emissions test results and certification and applies them to its own IAQ criteria. For list of Blue Angel certified HP printing systems, see h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c04874946
5. 100% of Original HP toner cartridges contain between 5-45% post-consumer or post-industrial recycled content. Does not include toner bottles. See hp.com/go/recycledcontent for list
6. Based on a Keypoint IntelligenceBuyers Lab comparative page yield/reliability evaluation of Original HP XL inkjet and toner cartridges vs. third-party remanufactured/compatible cartridges in Australia and New Zealand tested from September 2019 – January 2020.
© Copyright HP Development Company, L.P.