Comprehensive endpoint protection and resiliency that starts at the hardware level and extends across software and services.
Robust endpoint protection built-in to HP PCs and printers, with multi-layered security below, in, and above the OS. We equip you for resilience with a secure foundation.
HP Wolf Security reduces the addressable attack surface and enables remote recovery from firmware attacks. From self-healing firmware and in-memory breach detection, to threat containment via isolation, we fortify your first line of defense.
Self-managed and fully managed services give you and your team access to cybersecurity experts and powerful analytical tools.2 We bring in the reinforcements for your IT team.
As cybercriminals target endpoints in the evolving workplace, HP Wolf Security safeguards your people and your businesses with always-on always watching hardware-enforced protection. We stay vigilant so you can keep working—anytime and anywhere.
HP PCs with HP Wolf Security for Business3 are built with hardware-enforced security features and layers of protection below, in, and above the OS.
Cybercriminals are more sophisticated, organized, and determined than ever, and they have their sights set on your endpoints. HP Wolf Security for Business is always-on and always watching, to help ensure you and your team stay protected.
From self-healing firmware and in-memory breach detection, to threat containment via isolation, HP Wolf Security reduces the addressable attack surface and enables remote recovery from firmware attacks.
HP Wolf Security for Business3 includes a portfolio of security solutions that are built into the hardware.
We equip you with a secure foundation that puts protection first.
With HP Sure Click5, files, applications and web pages are opened inside micro VM containers trapping malware; so, endpoints and user data stay secure.
HP Sure Start6, the world’s first self-healing BIOS, automatically recovers from firmware attacks or corruption by restarting with a safe copy of the BIOS.
HP Sure Run7 keeps critical security processes up and running, even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP Sure Sense8, intelligent threat defense that uses deep-learning AI, finds and neutralizes malware and ransomware.
Shield sensitive information from prying eyes with just the touch of a button with HP Sure View9.
HP Sure Recover10 allows users to automatically restore their OS using only a network connection, no IT required.
HP Sure Admin11 creates a digital signature that allows IT administrators to securely manage BIOS settings over the network.
The HP Endpoint Security Controller allows you to quickly recover your PC from attacks with an isolated chip that acts as a control center for monitoring vulnerabilities.
Defending your growing business
Unsecured printers can leave you exposed to attacks. HP Wolf Pro Security uses continuous hardware-powered protection to help keep endpoints secure and users productive.
By building protection right into the hardware, firmware, and OS, we make sure the printer stays secure and resilient, reducing dependency on good end-user behavior.
HP authorized partners are ready to help assess and mitigate threats with solutions and services that enable small teams to self-manage all their printers.
HP OfficeJet Pro and HP LaserJet Pro printers have embedded security features that safeguard against cyberattacks.
Validates the firmware as genuine HP code at device startup. If an anomaly is detected, the device reboots to a secure recovery state.
On by default, this feature protects you against the latest threats by always maintaining the latest version of the printer firmware.
The printer has a unique password pre-set that prevents intruders access to printer settings using a default password.
Prevents intruders from introducing malicious code while the printer is running.
At every step of the design, supply chain and production process for Original HP office cartridges, security is built-in with tamper-resistant chips, firmware and packaging.12
The world’s most secure and resilient printers with distinct defensive layers to protect, detect and self-heal.14
From implementing security policies to safely leveraging the cloud, HP print security services can take the burden off IT.
Streamline your print fleet security policy, ensure compliance, and protect your workflows with HP Solutions.
Built into the silicon: real-time detection, automated monitoring, and ongoing validation to keep your printer protected during every phase of operation.
HP Security Manager is our most comprehensive printing security solution. It does the hard work of ensuring fleet-wide compliance with your security policy, so you don’t have to.
Print sensitive documents to shared printers without security worries and reduce waste from accidental and forgotten print jobs with HP Secure Print.16
HP Advance is a highly scalable print management software that enhances security through user authentication, secured mobile printing and streamlined digital processes.17
Only HP Enterprise printers have embedded security features that self-heal from attacks by automatically triggering a reboot.
If a compromised version of the BIOS is discovered during power-up, HP Sure Start restarts the printer with a safe “golden copy” of the BIOS.
Our whitelisting is Common Criteria Certified and makes sure the firmware is digitally signed by HP. Any sign of tampering reboots the printer to a secure state.
Run-time Intrusion Detection is active during the riskiest time: when the printer is on and connected to the network. Unusual activity results in a memory-cleaning reboot.15
HP Connection Inspector checks the printer’s outbound data for packets typically used by hackers. Any suspicious data request triggers a self-healing reboot.
At every step of the design, supply chain, and production process for Original HP office cartridges, security is built-in with tamper-resistant chips, firmware and packaging.12
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1. HP Security is now HP Wolf Security. Security features vary by platform, please see product data sheet for details.
2. HP Services are sold separately and are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
3. HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite and Workstation products. See product details for included security features and OS requirements.
4. HP Security is now HP Wolf Security. Security features vary by platform, please see product data sheet for details.
5. HP Sure Click requires Windows 10. See SureClick for complete details.
6. HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
7. HP Sure Run is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
8. HP Sure Sense is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise.
9. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
10. See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
11. HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.
12. HP office-class printing systems are select Enterprise and Managed devices with FutureSmart firmware 4.5 and up, Pro devices, LaserJet models 200 and up, with respective Original HP Toner, PageWide and Ink Cartridges. Does not include HP integrated printhead cartridges. Digital supply-chain tracking, hardware and packaging security features vary locally by SKU. See hp.com/go/SuppliesThatProtect and hp.com/go/SuppliesSecurityClaims.
13. HP Secure Print - HP Secure Print works with most network-connected printers and MFPs. On-device authentication requires HP FutureSmart firmware 4.8 or newer. Supported card readers include X3D03A (HP USB Universal Card Reader) and Y7C05A (HP HIP2 Keystroke Reader). Internet connection required for some functionality. For more information, see hp.com/go/secureprint
14. HP's most advanced embedded security features are available on HP Enterprise and HP Managed devices with HP FutureSmart firmware 4.5 or above. Claim based on HP review of 2021 published features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features to automatically detect, stop, and recover from attacks with a self-healing reboot, in alignment with NIST SP 800-193 guidelines for device cyber resiliency. For a list of compatible products, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information, visit hp.com/go/PrinterSecurityClaims.
15. Third-party certification based on Common Criteria Information Technology Security Evaluation ISO/IEC 15408 Standard requirements as of May 2019. Certification applicable to HP Enterprise and Managed devices running HP FutureSmart Firmware version 4.5.1 and later.
16. HP Secure Print - HP Secure Print works with most network-connected printers and MFPs. On-device authentication requires HP FutureSmart firmware 4.8 or newer. Supported card readers include X3D03A (HP USB Universal Card Reader) and Y7C05A (HP HIP2 Keystroke Reader). Internet connection required for some functionality. For more information, see hp.com/go/secureprint.
17. HP Advance - HP Advance works with most network-connected printers and MFPs. On-device authentication requires HP FutureSmart firmware 4.8 or newer. Supported card readers include X3D03A (HP USB Universal Card Reader) and Y7C05A (HP HIP2 Keystroke Reader). Internet connection required for some functionality. For more information, see hp.com/go/advance.
© Copyright HP Development Company, L.P.